Followers

Sunday, September 8, 2013

The World's Most Adorable Degenerative Produce For Dogs


Yes, sometimes a dog eats a bag of grapes and is fine and other times a dog eats one bite of pork fried rice and dies of pancreatitis. Sometimes only portions of a fruit are toxic and other parts are fine. Sometimes there are at least three variables that must be calculated before you know if a food was ingested at a toxic amount (chocolate, for example).

There is a reason this poster does not have in-depth detail about toxicity doses, etc. Determining toxic likelihood on a case-by-case basis is exactly what veterinarians are for, so if you swear up and down onions have made your dog’s life better talk to your vet immediately.

If you would like to pass this poster along to fellow dog owners download it here. It could save a life! 

2 comments:

  1. That's a handy poster for dogs to have....

    Thanks.... have a great day.

    hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you agree, HH and the Boys! I'm going to put this on my fridge! So handy!

      Delete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.