Followers

Sunday, July 21, 2013

1 Dog, 6 Cats, 1 Bird, and Several Fish Join the Teacher's Pet Sitting Service Family


It's very unusual that I've been absent from Blogville for three days but I've been busy meeting new pet sitting friends all week long so I thought I would introduce them to you today. I wish you could meet all of them in person because they would steal your hearts immediately, I'm sure! 

The first happy boy is Gibson who went for his first walk with me on Thursday! He was such a pleasure to spend time with that I wished I could've extended the visit but I couldn't because I needed to hurry along 


      to see siblings, Arugula and


Galileo, who are two of the sweetest cats I've ever met and then I had to hurry along to see


Kramer, the cockatiel, who was named after Kramer from Seinfeld because of the "pompadour" but after "he" gave birth the owners realized her name didn't fit but her name stuck and Kramer is okay with that!


There's never a day when he is lonely because he has angel fish to watch to the left of her cage and below him are his sweet buddies, 


Baron, who needs medication every morning to keep him healthy, and


his sibling from the same litter, Dante.


And last but not least, siblings Jasmine (who intensely watches the laser light at each visit) and


Zeus kept me on my toes for days and I'm so happy to have them in my Teacher's Pet Sitting Service family! 

I hope you enjoyed meeting them as I much as I have!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, business is booming! You sound like the best pet sitter ever. I wish that you lived near here!

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!