Followers

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Delainey and Emma's 8 Day Vacation With Their Pet Sitter (and Daisy Too)!


When I was asked to stay overnight with my beautiful pals, Delainey,


and Emma, at their house for seven nights I was excited because I enjoy them so much but I was also unsure how they would adjust to their owner's absence and I also wondered if they would allow


my coon hound (and their best buddy), Daisy, to share their bed in a peaceful manner! As you can see from these pictures, they have gotten along famously every night! Yes, I have been woken up at random times in the wee hours of the morning but nonetheless they have been great company for each other and for me.


When I began Teacher's Pet Sitting Service eleven years ago I didn't have overnight stays on my website but as the years went on requests for this service poured in and I'm so glad to provide such comfort to sweet friends (such as Emma and Delainey) because  I know they appreciate it. I also know that Daisy loves the companionship (if the owner approves, of course) too!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww what a brilliant way to keep sweet Delainey and Emma company! And Daisy got to be with her pals too!! Yay! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great :) They're all so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like all of you are keeping one another company. Best to stay with friends than in some kennel
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!