Followers

Friday, March 29, 2013

Simbalina's 7 Day Vacation With Her Pet Sitter


Hi Everybunny! 

Remember me? My name is Simbalina and my parents love me so much that they hired April to visit me twice a day for seven days and since today is my last day to see her I thought I'd tell you how well she treated me. 

First, of all, she made sure I had kale in my bowl every morning 

and 


she filled my water and kibble bowls every morning and night

and



she laid out a fresh towel on my perch every time I asked for one 

and


she refreshed my litter box with comfy hay and newspapers at each visit. 

As you can see, April made somebunny very happy for an entire week and that's ME!

11 comments:

  1. Well, there isn't much I can say about a fuzzy bunny. CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE. She's just so darn CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that Simbalina is too cute! I think she knows how cute she is too.

      Delete
  2. first we thoughts that she is one beautiful little puppy then mom put her glasses on and realized she is a beautiful little bunny!!!!!
    stella rose and mags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny that your mom thought Simbalina was a puppy until she put her glasses on! Ha! Ha!

      Delete
  3. How sweet she is. I have 2 bunnies to care for over the Easter weekend. Boo & Pepper.
    Happy Easter, Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see pictures of Boo & Pepper so I will look for your next post! Happy Easter!

      Delete
  4. Awwww Simbalina!! You are beyond adorable and you had the bestest pal there with April! Yay for you!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is very cute and I loved spending time with her!

      Delete
  5. You have the best bunnysitter EVER, Simbalina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I learned something today April!!! You can train a rabbit to go in the litter box!!! neat!!!
    Good post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!