Followers

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Kira's Window Treatment


One of the many things I love about pet sitting is the unique way I'm greeted at the door by my four-legged friends. However, some dogs such as my new friend, Kira, like to mix things up a bit by watching me from the window! Seeing her there for the past five nights has made me a giggle but I had no idea that her image would look even funnier in a photograph! Don't you just love her laser-like eyes?

For the next two nights she will be at the window waiting for me but on the third night she will be so happy to see her parents looking up at her instead of me. I'm going to miss this sweet little girl but I know her parents miss her even more!

5 comments:

  1. Great picture! Funny, my post has laser beam eyes as well....just not in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful article.
    Ϻanу thanks fоr prοviԁing this infοrmatіοn.


    Heгe is mу blog pοst ... ecy stack for sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Аfter сhеcking out a numbeг
    of thе blοg posts on your web page, І
    truly aρpreсiate уοur technique of blogging.
    I saνеd it to my bοokmarκ webpage list and wіll be сhecking baсk soon.
    Please check out my web site too anԁ tell me your
    opinion.

    Also ѵiѕіt my web sіte ... pseudoephedrine side effect

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!