Followers

Sunday, February 24, 2013

And the Winner of the Silly Saturday Photo Caption Contest Is ---


Thank you so much for pawticipating in the Silly Saturday Photo Caption Contest this weekend! All of the captions made me laugh but the caption that made me laugh the most was, 

"This cereal has a PRIZE in it and I caught it!"

written by a self-described ghetto cat named Cathy Keisha who keeps everyone meowing for more adorable pictures, exploits, and hilarity on her pawpular blog, Stunning Keisha, everyday!


Congratulations, Miss Cathy Keisha! You have been inducted into the Silly Saturday Hall Of Fame and are the envy of Blogville for all time

Pee.S: Please send your mailing address to misskitty32504ATyahooDOTcom so we can get those gifts to you as soon as pawsible! Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. I so want to put THAT on Mom's list fur this week ;-)

    Khongrats!

    Hugz&Khysses
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ha! Here's hoping your mom finds a cereal box with a cat in it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bawhahhaha. I knew someone would come up with something great.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! Thank you for the shout out! I never thought I'd win. No, really. Will send my address along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Keisha. Have a marvelous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog here! Also your website loads up fast!I like the valuable information you supply to your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and test once more right here frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was I supposed to receive a prize? I never got anything.

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!