Followers

Thursday, January 24, 2013

April Finds Mr. Right At Last!


Since my slogan for my blog is "Life is a treat for a teacher and her pets!" I figured I could get away with blogging about my discovery of Mr. Right at a nearby drug store because, after all, finding Mr. Right is certainly a treat to brag about, right? 

So there I was at the the counter buying my run-of-the-mill items when I noticed Mr. Right as he lay by the credit card machine and I couldn't resist but take him home because he was almost everything I was looking for: quiet, well built, easy on the eyes, and 


very cheap. I couldn't believe that I could take him home for a mere $1.59 and then watch him


 grow up to full potential in a matter of 72 hours. A girl's dream come true, right? But with every relationship the honeymoon phase ended almost as quickly as it began because I had to face the reality that I couldn't live with a man who must stay in the water at all times or else he will shrink to the size of my thumb.

So, alas, the relationship was over but as Shakespeare once said, "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

16 comments:

  1. My mom is howling with laughter!!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I heard some howling from far off but couldn't place it until now! LOL

      Delete
  2. Bawhahhahaha. Well you can just get him all wet when you need him. Maybe he can be a flotation device in the summer at the pool.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A real man knows how to double as a flotation device for sure! I think I'll keep him around then until the summer at least! LOL

      Delete
  3. Nah he is still a bit wet behind the ears for us. Ha ha just seen Gooses' comment. Yep great for the pool. You got your very own life guard. Anyway beats a rubber duck! Thanks for the laugh April. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wet behind the ears! Oh my God, how funny! Maybe I won't keep him around for the summer as a flotation device and just let him be ALONE in his pool forever! LOL

      Delete
  4. I want to see a picture of the finished product :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that was hilarious!! Remember what they say about "shrinkage" lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Ha! Shrinkage! You are right! I have to think about that! LOL

      Delete
  6. Oh too funny! ...but, if he shrinks down to a small size again, think how easy it will be to do his laundry.... :D

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The laundry situation would be easy-peasy for sure!

      Delete
  7. Is that for real?!?!?! Can I get one life size?! LOL!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Mr. Right is for real! Found him on the counter at a nearby drug store and I had to snatch him up before some other girl grabbed him! LOL

      Delete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.