Followers

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Silly Saturday Photo Caption Contest


It's Saturday again and that means it's time for the Silly Saturday Photo Caption Contest to begin! Can you give this photo a silly caption this weekend?

If you wish to play along the rules of the contest are as follows:

1) You must be a blog follower to enter this contest!

2) When captioning, please tell me if you are following me via Google Friend Connect, e-mail, or RSS. I will, of course, return the favor by becoming your newest follower.

3) Caption the silly photo. Enter as many times as you wish!


4) Not creative with captions? Vote for your favorite caption!

5) Submit your entries until noon (EST) tomorrow, December 2nd! Sorry, late entries will not be accepted.


The winner of the contest will be announced on Sunday evening, December 2nd, and will:

1) Receive a silly gift via USPS along with a  Silly Saturday Certificate of Recognition!

2) Be added to the Silly Saturday Hall Of Fame located on my sidebar!
   
Good luck, everyone, and have fun!

9 comments:

  1. Why do I have to have the lumpy side of the bed while you get the softest?

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy: "At dawn I'll make my move."
    Buster: "Silly dog doesn't she know I can read her thought's"
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy 'Why do I always get the cold spot?' Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Say! We got our prize pack on the mail this week and it was a MAJOR HIT!!! Maui is a fiend for the foam balls and the boa on the little bag has been thoroughly dedded, many many many times. Mommy loves the stickers, too!
    Thanks so much.

    How about: Dog, Detected!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Freakin' kitties! Think they own the place!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - Love the goodies & Certificate that we received in the mail yesterday, thank you all so much! I like the caption from Molly The Wally :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first one to snore moves to the couch!


    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  8. "You've gotta be kiddin me!"
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're going to have a tough time choosing among those captions! My non-entry is, "Cats. Can't live with 'em; can't live without 'em."

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!