Followers

Friday, December 14, 2012

8 Cocheco Valley Humane Society Cats Need Forever Homes!


To take my mind off Daisy for a few hours I went to Cocheco Valley Humane Society on Wednesday to see which cats needed to be photographed for their website and the first one I met was Bella Hervey

This poor girl was adopted once and later returned because the family thought she was too playful. While I think it was a shame that the family didn't think she was the right fit for them I am heartbroken for Bella because she probably thought she found her forever home. 


The next cat who posed for me was Amelia, a 10 year old former stray who has been waiting for a home since early November, and then 


I met Barbie, a one year old cutie who was difficult to photograph because she was always on the move.


My next model, Camo, a four year old female tortoiseshell, was uncomfortable in front of the camera but I managed to snap this photo quickly before she hid under her blanket again.


Five year old Jack Frost was another difficult one for me to photograph because he was more interested in licking his paws and nose than to sit quietly for me. This guy has a lot of purrsonality, fur sure!


On the other paw, three year old tabby, Brandy, was very intent on getting photographed. She seemed to know that sitting still would help her get noticed on the internet.


And two year old Molly was an excellent model who knew her profile would attract a lot attention and


three year old Si was also very interested in getting his face on the internet too because he wants to move out of CVHS soon!

If you would like to adopt one of these cats or if you'd like to meet other possible matches please visit Cocheco Valley Humane Society at 262 County Farm Road, Dover, NH  or call 603-749-5322 today!

2 comments:

  1. They are all so cute. MOM really loved that first cat. So sweet.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always we wish them all forever homes soon. How is Daisy doing? Sending more healing paw. Take Care April.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!