Followers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Silly Saturday Photo Caption Contest


  Ever since I moved to Dover I've loved the fact that Daisy and I can do all of our errands on foot and one of our favorite errands is banking. I've been banking with Daisy for a year now and it still makes me laugh when I look at the expression on Daisy's face as I complete my transactions. Can you imagine what she's thinking about? Can you give her a silly caption this weekend?

If you are feeling silly and wish to give this photo a caption, the rules of the contest are as follows:

1) You must be a blog follower to enter this contest!

2) When captioning, please tell me if you are following me via Google Friend Connect, e-mail, or RSS. I will, of course, return the favor by becoming your newest follower.

3) Caption the silly photo. Enter as many times as you wish!


4) Not creative with captions? Vote for your favorite caption!

5) Submit your entries until noon (EST) tomorrow, October 28th! Sorry, late entries will not be accepted.


The winner of the contest will be announced on Sunday evening, October 28th, and will:
1) Receive a silly gift via USPS along with a  Silly Saturday Certificate of Recognition!

2) B
e added to the Silly Saturday Hall Of Fame located on my sidebar!
   
Good luck, everyone, and have fun!

7 comments:

  1. Mine is 'Can I withdraw my bones and treats now please?' Have a super Saturday,
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. "So this is where you keep the good stuff... I'd like three bones please!"

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Ha! These captions are very funny! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "That"s right girly girl....Give my "Moll" all the money and keep those hands visible at all times, or you'll get some of this!"

    Gee I hope you guys are fast when it comes to running from the law.
    Love
    Bert

    From My Vickie: apprently Bert is watching too many gangster movies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "give my mommy the money so she can take me shopping to get everything I want(treats, treats and more treats, toys, food, clothes, etc)" At least this is what my girls were probably thinking when I have taken them with me to my bank

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought money grew on trees. Now I find out it grows in machines.

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!