Last night Buster discovered a very unique cat tree; a vintage bread box that rests right above
This was a daring move for a cat who is vertically challenged due his his 20 pound status but he somehow managed to reach new heights last night and we couldn't be prouder!
So, there's the scoop about these two Silly Saturday Photo Caption Contest photographs! Can you tell me what silly thoughts Buster had while he perched w-a-y up there?
So, if can you think of a silly caption for one or both of these photos? If yours is the silliest two lucky winners will --
- receive a silly gift from me in the mail
- be added to my SILLY SATURDAY HALL OF FAME on my sidebar and you'll be envied by all of the residents of Blogville.
And the details of the contest are -
- To play along you must follow my blog. When captioning, please tell me if you are following me via GFC, e-mail, or RSS. I will follow you back too!
- Caption the silly photo.
- Enter as many times as you wish.
- Come back to check out your silly competition throughout the day.
- Contest ends at NOON (EST) - SUNDAY, 5/1!
- The silly winner will be announced tomorrow afternoon (or sooner if Daisy wakes me up on time)!
NOT GOOD AT WRITING CAPTIONS?
DRAWING A BLANK?
Then VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CAPTION!