When I substituted as an art teacher on Tuesday I had the pleasure of watching the first graders draw their version of a cat. I encouraged the children to be as creative as they pleased and boy were they ever creative!
The only thing missing from these two Silly Saturday Photos are captions so I hope you can create a silly caption for .....
If can you think of a silly caption for this photo you will ---
- receive a silly gift from me in the mail
- be added to my SILLY SATURDAY HALL OF FAME on my sidebar and you'll be envied by all of the residents of Blogville.
- To play along you must follow my blog. When captioning, please tell me if you are following me via GFC, e-mail, or RSS. I will follow you back too!
- Caption the silly photo.
- Enter as many times as you wish.
- Come back to check out your silly competition throughout the day.
- Contest ends at NOON (EST) - SUNDAY, 5/22!
- The silly winner will be announced tomorrow afternoon (or sooner if Daisy wakes me up on time)!
NOT GOOD AT WRITING CAPTIONS?
DRAWING A BLANK?
Then VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CAPTION!