When I visit goats at county fairs I am always amused by their long droopy ears, their unusual slit-shaped pupils, and their natural curiosity for anything that looks edible.
This Silly Saturday Photo captures my love affair with goats at its best but it is missing one thing --- a silly caption --- and I hope you can help!
If can you think of a silly caption for this photo you will ---
- receive a silly gift from me in the mail
- be added to my SILLY SATURDAY HALL OF FAME on my sidebar and you'll be envied by all of the residents of Blogville.
And the details of the contest are -
- To play along you must follow my blog. When captioning, please tell me if you are following me via GFC, e-mail, or RSS. I will follow you back too!
- Caption the silly photo.
- Enter as many times as you wish.
- Come back to check out your silly competition throughout the day.
- Contest ends at NOON (EST) - SUNDAY, 5/15!
- The silly winner will be announced tomorrow afternoon (or sooner if Daisy wakes me up on time)!
NOT GOOD AT WRITING CAPTIONS?
DRAWING A BLANK?
Then VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CAPTION!