Does your dog rearrange your pillows soon after you've neatly stacked them at the head of the bed? And if so have you ever asked your dog why the bed has to be made THEIR way instead of YOUR way? I've asked Daisy for an explanation but all I can get out of her is a blank stare.
Maybe you can help me understand what dogs are thinking when they build their "nest" by captioning this photo. Please help and if your caption is the silliest of all you will -
- receive a silly gift from me in the mail
- be added to my SILLY SATURDAY HALL OF FAME on my sidebar and you'll be envied by all of the residents of Blogville.
And the details of the contest are -
- To play along you must follow my blog. When captioning, please tell me if you are following me via GFC, e-mail, or RSS. I will follow you back too!
- Caption the silly photo.
- Enter as many times as you wish.
- Come back to check out your silly competition throughout the day.
- Contest ends at NOON (EST) - SUNDAY, 3/27!
- The silly winner will be announced tomorrow afternoon (or sooner if Daisy wakes me up on time)!
NOT GOOD AT WRITING CAPTIONS?
DRAWING A BLANK?
Then VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CAPTION!