What is Thankful Fur 3 Friends Thursday? Well, Daisy, Buster, and Henry are glad you asked because they have all the answers!
- For starters, Daisy, Buster, and Henry want to meet new friends and they heard that blog hops are the way to do it!
- If you are a brand new follower be sure Daisy, Buster, and Henry can see your face at the top of the page (via Google Friend Connect) because if you do that then your face will be seen right here next Thursday!
- Remember, if you are one of the first 3 friends who publicly follow our blog TODAY you will be seen right here next Thursday!
- Be sure to leave a comment requesting to be featured next week ALONG WITH permission to snatch a photo from your blog OR you can email one to us.
This blog hop is not only for new friends but current friends as well so don't be shy! Introduce yourself, make new friends, and have fun!
1. Our first new furend is a 5 year old White Aussie named Bindi who lives with her humans, Megan and Brad, in sunny Piedmont, South Carolina. Besides blogging with her mom, Bindi loves to cuddle, give kisses, and take naps. When she's not playing with her favorite rope toy she is taste testing her mom's homemade dog treats!
2. Our second set of furends are Rosie (on the left) and Erin who live with their talented photographer and gardener blog mom in Iowa. Their pack member and furend, Quasi Boy, passed away in January at the age of 12 but they have they have their cat "siblings", Jon Pickles and Callie Cat, to comfort them.
3. Meet Father Tom, a Maine Coon cat who works everyday in his owner's studio as a muse and the inspiration for the other Father Tom, a parish priest who makes a regular appearance in the Temptation Parish Series , written by J.R. Mackenzie. Go ahead, let the spirit move you to read all about feline Father Tom's blog his adventures here!