When I traded a career as a school teacher for a career as a professional pet sitter I had no idea that both children and dogs can find plenty of things to do when they are left to their own devices. Take Ella, for example, who found plenty of things of
All I could do was laugh at the situation and get rid of the evidence but if you were me what would you have said? What do you think was on Ella's mind when I took her picture?
Here's your chance to speak for Ella or for me or BOTH in a caption so put on your thinking caps because....
The lucky winner will -
- receive a silly gift from me in the mail
- be added to my SILLY SATURDAY HALL OF FAME on my sidebar and you'll be envied by all of the residents of Blogville.
And the details of the contest are -
- To play along you must follow my blog. When captioning, please tell me if you are following me via GFC, e-mail, or RSS. I will follow you back too!
- Caption the silly photo.
- Enter as many times as you wish.
- Come back to check out your silly competition throughout the day.
- Contest ends at NOON (EST) - SUNDAY, 2/27!
- The silly winner will be announced tomorrow afternoon (or sooner if Daisy wakes me up on time)!
NOT GOOD AT WRITING CAPTIONS?
DRAWING A BLANK?
Then VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CAPTION!