Followers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

And The Winner Of The Silly Saturday Photo Caption Contest Winner Is....


Hey there! It's me, Ella, and I want you to know that every caption won my paw of approval but my pet sitter could said I had to choose the silliest one of all and I chose ... 

"Now, I know that recipe for dog treats was in one of these magazines...where was it?" by Tracy from My Thoughtful Spot 

                                                                because...

I need to do something while my humans are at work, right? And what better hobby is there than as a dog treat chef?

Don't forget to congratulate Tracy for becoming our newest Silly Saturday Hall Of Fame Member and for writing a silly caption too!









15 comments:

  1. That is silly!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    You made my evening!
    Thank you so much~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy is very clever and we like her blog lots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Tracy! Very silly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Tracy!!!!! It's a great caption!!!! Yay!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Tracy! That was a furry funny caption! And Ella, that is a furry cute photo of you! Love it! I bet you had a blast tearing up those magazines looking for that recipe! ;->

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh such a cute caption! Congrats to Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hj , good day

    wellcomet to blog of me :http://photos-animals-pets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a perfect caption for that photo! And what a fun game!

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!