Followers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Super Similarities Between A Super Dog And A Super Man


I've never met Superman AKA Kal-el in person but I can tell you that I've met his German Shepherd nemesis, Kal-el, and I think the two share a lot of similarities. For example, both keep a careful eye on their surroundings; as you can see, Kal-el's favors the kitchen while Superman favors a mountain top view of Planet Earth!




And when their loved ones need a helping paw/hand Kal-el and Superman are ready to fly through the air with their paws/arms facing forward!


And since Kal-el and Superman are so much alike they both agree that it's a ball to live on Planet Earth!







13 comments:

  1. EXCELLENT COMPARISON!!! hehehe
    Happy New Year ! I hope that 2011 brings you JOY and many wonderful Surprises.
    Whew... I hope this goes through. I have tired 2 before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and Charlie both agree that gorgeous Kal-el doggy is far cuddlier and super cuter than Mr Superman himself! :-) Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super woofie fur sure! Happy New Year to all of you from all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one super dog! We think Kal-el is better looking than any old man of steel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I might know some body that will be getting there wings soon! to fly around the world ;)
    Make sure you pop by my bloggie on New Years Day to find out.
    See Yea George xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. we agree with that one
    Happee New Years Eve!!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks fur stopping by my bloggie. So nice to meet you. I wish fur all of you a furry Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We LUV Superman! (Actually was fortunate to meet Christopher Reeves, too :)
    Stopping by to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR.
    Joan & Jane Austen Eyre

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!