Welcome to Thankful FUR 3 Thursday Blog Hop! Why did I create this Thursday blog hop, you ask? Simply put, my three kiddos (Henry, Buster, and Daisy) want to meet three or more friends on their favorite day of the week and I thought their idea was pawsome!
This pet friendly blog hop is for every 2-legged and 4-legged blogger who wants to meet new and old friends alike. If you are not a fan of blog hops and do not wish to add your link below, we invite you to simply have fun, leave a comment (or not), and meet new bloggers who might strike your fancy.
Here are the guidelines of the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday Blog Hop:
1. We love your pawticipation and want to show it! In addition to gaining followers, each week we are giving today's Google Friend Connect followers, RSS reader subscribers, and e-mail subscribers a chance to be featured in next Thursday's blog post by doing the following:
a) Become a Google Friend Connect follower or an e-mail subscriber or subscribe in a RSS reader and let us know what type of follower you are.
b) Leave a comment letting me know that you want to me to post a write-up for next Thursday's Blog Hop. When you comment please let me know what type of follower you are along with your blog address.
2. To join in the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday, include your link in our list and follow:
The Teacher's Pets and Feeling Beachie
Remember....If you follow our blogs we PAWMISE to follow yours!
3. When people comment on your blog and let you know they’re a part of Thankful FUR 3 Thursday, return the favor and follow them back.
4. Remember, YOU can host the link list on your blog too! Just click “GET THE CODE HERE..." at the bottom of the page!
As promised, let's put our 3 newest blog friends in the SPOTLIGHT! We hope you will make add these fantastic bloggers to your blogroll list today!
1. These five beautiful AKC registered Siberian Huskies took my breath away when I met them last Thursday and I bet you can understand why, right? How could anyone resist reading about Gibson, Wolf, Chloe, Harley, and Bandit, anyway? Visit "The Five Sibes" and you will be delighted, I pawmise!
2. For some reason, Blogger is not allowing me to post a picture of what Suka looks like and I don't understand why because this Husky is absolutely gorgeous! From what Suka tells me, he was wandering along the streets of Minnesota when a very nice person gathered him up and took him to the local shelter and was dubbed "Murray" but when his new owner, KrisAnne, came along she changed his name to Suka because Suka means "fast" in the Eskimo language. Hmmmm.....I'm guessing Suka is a bit quick on his feet and lots of fun to be around so you'll have to hurry over to his blog to see him in action!
Paper Princess Chronicles
3. How clever of Heather to title her blog "Paper Princess" because she not only creates fabulous paper items for her Etsy shop but she was also employed as a princess at Disneyland and she was also a former Miss American pageant competitor. She also has a princess of a daughter and she lives in a palace (just kidding) with her handsome prince and she is truly blessed!