Welcome to Thankful FUR 3 Thursday Blog Hop! Why did I create this Thursday blog hop, you ask? Simply put, my three kiddos (Henry, Buster, and Daisy) want to meet three or more friends on their favorite day of the week and I thought their idea was pawsome!
This pet friendly blog hop is for every two-legged and four-legged blogger who wants to meet new and old friends alike. If you are not a fan of blog hops and do not wish to add your link below, we invite you to simply have fun, leave a comment (or not), and meet new bloggers who might strike your fancy.
Here are the guidelines of the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday Blog Hop:
1. We love your pawticipation and want to show it! In addition to gaining followers, each week we are giving today's Google Friend Connect followers, RSS reader subscribers, and e-mail subscribers a chance to be featured in next Thursday's blog post by doing the following:
a) Become a Google Friend Connect follower or an e-mail subscriber or subscribe in a RSS reader.
b) Leave a comment letting me know that you want to me to post a write-up for next Thursday's Blog Hop. When you comment please let me know what type of follower you are along with your blog address.
2. To join in the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday, include your link in our list and follow The Teacher's Pets and my co-hosts, Feeling Beachie and Brian's Home. Visit other blogs on the list and comment to give them some blog love.
3. When people comment on your blog and let you know they’re a part of Thankful FUR 3 Thursday, return the favor and follow them back. This way everyone gets traffic and followers for pawticipating, and it’s a win-win situation.
4. Remember, YOU can host the link list on your blog too! Just click “GET THE CODE HERE…” at the bottom of the list.
As promised, let's put our 3 newest blog friends in the SPOTLIGHT! We hope you will make add these fantastic bloggers to your blogroll list today! Introducing......
1. Neyland D. Cat is a sophisticated modern cat who enjoys reclining on the mobile heated furniture (also known as humans) and sharing his thoughts with the world. He currently live with three other cats, who he somehow manages to tolerate, and two humans who they keep as servants.
2. Liz is 34 and single who teaches 5th grade in Minneapolis, MN. She is owned by the world's greatest dog, a 65 pound English Bulldog named Bogart who farts, snores, and drools a lot and sometimes he's a little stinky but his mom says that's all part of his charm.
3. Hoke is a 4 1/2 year old West Highland White Terrier who lives in New Jersey with his Dog Mom and Dog Dad (aka Kevin and Stacey). He likes to watch squirrels and patrol the yard looking for cats and the occasional ground hog. He also likes to run through the garden and sit in the sun!