Welcome to Thankful FUR 3 Thursday Blog Hop! Why did I create this Thursday blog hop, you ask? Simply put, my three kiddos (Henry, Buster, and Daisy) want to meet three or more friends on their favorite day of the week and I thought their idea was pawsome!
This pet friendly blog hop is for every two-legged and four-legged blogger who wants to meet new and old friends alike. If you are not a fan of blog hops and do not wish to add your link below, we invite you to simply have fun, leave a comment (or not), and meet new bloggers who might strike your fancy.
Here are the guidelines of the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday Blog Hop:
1. We love your pawticipation and want to show it! In addition to gaining followers, each week we are giving today's Google Friend Connect followers, RSS reader subscribers, and e-mail subscribers a chance to be featured in next Thursday's blog post by doing the following:
a) Become a Google Friend Connect follower or an e-mail subscriber or subscribe in a RSS reader and let us know what type of follower you are.
b) Leave a comment letting me know that you want to me to post a write-up for next Thursday's Blog Hop. When you comment please let me know what type of follower you are along with your blog address.
2. To join in the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday, include your link in our list and follow:
The Teacher's Pets, Feeling Beachie, and Life With 5 Dogs. Remember....If you follow our blogs we PAWMISE to follow yours!
3. When people comment on your blog and let you know they’re a part of Thankful FUR 3 Thursday, return the favor and follow them back. This way everyone gets traffic and followers for pawticipating, and it’s a win-win situation.
4. Remember, YOU can host the link list on your blog too! Just click “GET THE CODE HERE..." at the bottom of the page!
As promised, let's put our 3 newest blog friends in the SPOTLIGHT! We hope you will make add these fantastic bloggers to your blogroll list today!
1. Joan is the owner and designer of Linden Line Designs, a fabulous company that caters to the fashion needs of every cat and dog who wants to make a statement whether they are walking down the street or curling up in their favorite window seat. Joan sews harnesses, collars, snoods, Victorian bell collars (modeled by spokespug, Skippy) and a variety of other products that are all made with love. Joan also keeps busy blogging about her newest pug, Jane Eyre, at Peace, Love, and Pugs!
2. Because Jennifer is obsessed with her wrinkly-faced gremlin of a pug, Dylan (aka pig) she decided to draw and design a picture of Pig every day for one year. As Jennifer designs she is determined to learn something new about her skills as an illustrator. If you haven't seen her pug designs you are in for a pug-style treat, I promise!
Lacey Blue Days may be a retired greyhound but she certainly isn't lazy! She's spent many hours barking about her life to her human, Bill Hart, for blogging and book writing purposes! With the combined efforts of Bill Hart and Lacey Blue, Lacey Blue and Friends, a Greyhound Story (fiction) will be available on November 1, 2010! And guess who will be on the cover of Lacey Blue's book? Our greyhound beauty of a pal, Blueberry, from Tales and Tails, that's who!