Thursday, October 21, 2010
Thankful Fur 3 Thursday Blog Hop - 10-21-10
Welcome to Thankful FUR 3 Thursday Blog Hop! Why did I create this Thursday blog hop, you ask? Simply put, my three kiddos (Henry, Buster, and Daisy) want to meet three or more friends on their favorite day of the week and I thought their idea was pawsome!
This pet friendly blog hop is for every two-legged and four-legged blogger who wants to meet new and old friends alike. If you are not a fan of blog hops and do not wish to add your link below, we invite you to simply have fun, leave a comment (or not), and meet new bloggers who might strike your fancy.
Here are the guidelines of the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday Blog Hop:
1. We love your pawticipation and want to show it! In addition to gaining followers, each week we are giving today's Google Friend Connect followers, RSS reader subscribers, and e-mail subscribers a chance to be featured in next Thursday's blog post by doing the following:
a) Become a Google Friend Connect follower or an e-mail subscriber or subscribe in a RSS reader and let us know what type of follower you are.
b) Leave a comment letting me know that you want to me to post a write-up for next Thursday's Blog Hop. When you comment please let me know what type of follower you are along with your blog address.
2. To join in the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday, include your link in our list and follow The Teacher's Pets, Zona, and Riley the Cattle Dog Visit other blogs on the list and comment to give them some blog love.
3. When people comment on your blog and let you know they’re a part of Thankful FUR 3 Thursday, return the favor and follow them back. This way everyone gets traffic and followers for pawticipating, and it’s a win-win situation.
4. Remember, YOU can host the link list on your blog too! Just click “GET THE CODE HERE…” at the bottom of the list.
As promised, let's put our 3 newest blog friends in the SPOTLIGHT! We hope you will make add these fantastic bloggers to your blogroll list today! Introducing......
Winston's blog: "I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me, her beloved pug, Winston. Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older cat sisters Tika and Kizzy. Some of my most favourite things are: playing "chuck-it", going to the beach and my Pug Luvs, Tuni. Of course like most pugs, I love to eat, with liver being my favourite food. Welcome to my blog."
2. This is what Riley's owner had to say about her precious pooch, "Riley was adopted when he was 8 months old from a local shelter. Why anyone would abandon this dog, is beyond me. Riley is a Border Collie X, and he is such a wonderful dog, a handful at times but that's why we love him. He is my main model in my pictures and is very tolerant of always having the camera in his face!"
3. Charli's owner is a a registered nurse (med surg, ortho-neuro, and acute rehab) who is now retired. She spends nearly every waking moment with her husband, family and friends, and with her adorable little schnauzer Charli. Awwww! Can't you just see yourself trick-or-treating with that little princess?