Followers

Friday, October 8, 2010

Little Miss Pumpkin Makes A Big Decision


Do you remember meeting little me (Miss Pumpkin) last week? And do you remember .....


meeting my new baby girl, Lucy?


Well, if you remember meeting Lucy then I'm sure you remember my wiggly little Betty, don't you?

 I don't mean to brag but they are only 5 weeks old and they are already starting to wobble walk and they don't drink as much milk as they used to so that means ......


they will be ready to live with someone else by Thanksgiving and then I will be all alone in my purple box! Waaaa! Believe me, I would love to keep my babies with me furever but I have to face the facts:

1. I am a single mom (Brady hasn't proposed yet)

2. Both Brady and I are unemployed (Brady can't even get a job as the Taco Bell dog)

3. We aren't allowed to drive (the humans say we need to see OVER the steering wheel and not UNDER it

So those are the facts and I have to face them soooo I've gotta start looking for someone to adopt my girls as soon as pawsible! I do have two people in mind and I'll give you three hints: they are almost married,  they have jobs, and they can drive! Who are these wonderful people, you ask?



My pet sitters, sillies! I think April and Amos would be the most pawsome chihuahua parents in the whole wide world, don't you? And if they adopt Betty and Lucy I can visit them whenever I please (their father can visit but ONLY IF that man puts a ring on my toe....heeeheee)!

From what I heard, they have 2 cats and 1 dog but if they add my girls to their family they'll have .... ummm....5 furry ones in the house....that's not a very big number, right?

April and Amos are kinda scared of the #5 soooo could you give them your honest opinion (talk them into adopting the babies), please?  I need all the help I can get!

Thank you,

Pumpkin

14 comments:

  1. I think that would be totally, totally wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Fabulous Ms Pumpkin!!!! Your adorable Lucy and stunning Betty will be perfect for your wonderful April and Amos!!! Me and Charlie feel that your little darlings will fit in nicely with such a fantastic couple and their furrkids!! Besides we think Lucy and Betty are so tiny that April and Amos will really only have erm... 3 and two halves of furry creatures living with them and not five! Yay!!!! We think it's a win-win situation!! How could they resist!??!?! :-)

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute puppies:) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, so cute! Thanks for visiting our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh we think the #5 is a most maagical and happy number!!! Just think of ALL the love that house will have in it!!! Come on April and Amos...you know you REALLY want them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwww...they would be the most adorable little additions to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well they won't eat much and they are pretty cute...we say "Just do it"

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky number 5 - I say go for it!!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cool. Those kids are adorable
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. When you consider the size of these adorable new additions, it doesn't really even add up to 4 and a half, does it? Much more like 4 at the most, I'd say. Go for it! You know you want to.

    lotsa licks, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with all the above! Miss Pumpkin, you are such an adorable mummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such darling little pups. Who could resist.... I agree....

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!