Thursday, September 30, 2010
THANKFUL FUR 3 THURSDAY BLOG HOP - 9/30
This pet friendly blog hop is for every two-legged and four-legged blogger who wants to meet new and old friends alike. If you are not a fan of blog hops and do not wish to add your link below, we invite you to simply have fun, leave a comment (or not), and meet new bloggers who might strike your fancy.
Here are the guidelines of the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday Blog Hop:
1. We love your pawticipation and want to show it! In addition to gaining followers, each week we are giving today's Google Friend Connect followers, RSS reader subscribers, and e-mail subscribers a chance to be featured in next Thursday's blog post by doing the following:
a) Become a Google Friend Connect follower or an e-mail subscriber or subscribe in a RSS reader.
b) Leave a comment letting me know that you want to me to post a write-up (along with a profile picture and link back to your blog) for next Thursday's Blog Hop. When you comment please let me know what type of follower you are along with your blog address.
2. To join in the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday, include your link in our list and follow The Teacher's Pets and my co-hosts, Chewy and Brian the tabby cat. Visit other blogs on the list and comment to give them some blog love.
3. When people comment on your blog and let you know they’re a part of Thankful FUR 3 Thursday, return the favor and follow them back. This way everyone gets traffic and followers for pawticipating, and it’s a win-win situation.
4. Remember, YOU can host the link list on your blog too! Just click “GET THE CODE HERE…” at the bottom of the list.
As promised, let's put our 3 newest blog friends in the SPOTLIGHT! We hope you will make add these fantastic bloggers to your blogroll list today! Introducing......
Houndgirl shares her Texas home with two hounds from hell as she jokes.There is Fred the bloodhound and Haylie the Labrador – they are full of energy, mischief, and humor. Houndgirl holds nothing back, stop by and say Hi for laughs, tears, and relief.
2. Maggie May was diagnosed with luxating patellas at 4 months old. This blog tracks her progress before, during and after her surgeries. She is a strong kitty who is an inspiration to us all!
The picture above was hand painted by Maggie May's mom and it is one of the most popular prints available at her Etsy store. Take a look at her other cheery works of art and you will be tempted to buy them all, I pawmise!
2. Between helping his blog mom design quilts, Max The Quilt Cat spends his time composing his mystery novel and shares episodes with his fans regularly. He loves quilts (obviously) and food but does not like the sound of doorbells!