This blog hop is FUR our loyal followers but it is also for NEW Google Friend Connect followers as well! If you are a NEW Google Friend Connect follower and if you want to be one of the 3 blogs to be in next Thursday’s SPOTLIGHT you need to leave a request in the comment box and please hurry if you are interested because only the FURst 3 requests count!
I like to keep things simple so here are the 3 guidelines FUR the blog hop:
1. To join in the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday, include your link in our list, follow the hostesses (The Teacher’s Pets and my lovely friend, Maggie Mae) in the first 2 spots and WE PROMISE TO FOLLOW YOU IN RETURN and then start blog hopping! Visit other blogs on the list and comment to give them some blog love. Then take a minute to follow them through Google Friend Connect – this is a good way to keep up with other blogs, but also lets us show support to each other! Please DO NOT list your giveaways here, links must be to either your homepage or your Thursday posting with your blog title. All others will be deleted.
2. When people comment on your blog and let you know they’re a part of Thankful FUR 3 Thursday, return the favor and follow them back. This way everyone gets traffic and followers out of participating, and it’s a win-win situation. We would think it was pawsome if you grabbed our Thankful FUR 3 Thursday button and post it on your blog and/or in a post but please don't feel obligated to do so! The more bloggers that find out about Thankful FUR 3 Thursday and participate, the better!
3. Remember, YOU can host the link list on your blog too! Just click “Get the code here…” at the bottom of the list.
And without further adieu, let's meet our 3 newest followers! I hope you will take a moment to introduce yourselves to all 3 of them soon!
1. To quote Cheri Bost, the hostess of Along Life's Highway: "I have two interests that are not related but define me. In no particular order: (1) Yard artistry: the collecting and displaying of lawn decorations small, mundane, large or astounding. (2) Reporting and scoring of these collections and sharing the Yard Art Game with whomever wishes to play." Cheri was also featured in the Home and Gardening Magazine for her love of funky lawn ornaments and her love for blogging about it. You go girl!
2. Meet Xia and my little brother's name is Augie. We are 2 pekes better known as the 2 Goobers. If you've sniffed around before you'd see that Xia has a book out titled, Angel in a Fur Coat.
3. Meet Amy's House of Cats! Amy was a photography major in college but now most of her picture taking is of her cats and I can see why! Her cats are adorable!