Welcome to Thankful FUR 3 Thursday Blog Hop! Why did I create this Thursday blog hop, you ask? Simply put, my three kiddos (Henry, Buster, and Daisy) want to meet three or more friends on their favorite day of the week and I thought their idea was pawsome!
This blog hop is FUR our loyal followers but it is also for NEW Google Friend Connect followers as well! If you are a NEW Google Friend Connect follower and if you want to be one of the 3 blogs to be in next Thursday’s SPOTLIGHT you need to leave a request in the comment box and please hurry if you are interested because only the FURst 3 requests count!
I like to keep things simple so here are the 3 guidelines FUR the blog hop:
1. To join in the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday, include your link in our list below, follow the hostesses (TheTeacher’s Pets and my lovely friend, Maggie Mae, and Holly Wags) in the first 3 spots and then start blog hopping! I pawlogize! Oops! I made the mistake of putting Maggie Mae and Holly Wags at #7 and #8 in the linky below. They were supposed to be at #2 and #3 instead...but...We, the hostesses, promise to follow you back! Visit other blogs on the list and comment to give them some blog love. Then take a minute to follow them through Google Friend Connect – this is a good way to keep up with other blogs, but also lets us show support to each other! Please DO NOT list your giveaways here, links must be to either your homepage or your Thursday posting with your blog title. All others will be deleted.
2. When people comment on your blog and let you know they’re a part of Thankful FUR 3 Thursday, return the favor and follow them back. This way everyone gets traffic and followers out of participating, and it’s a win-win situation. We would think it was pawsome if you grabbed our Thankful FUR 3 Thursday button and post it on your blog and/or in a post but please don't feel obligated to do so! The more bloggers that find out about Thankful FUR 3 Thursday and pawticipate, the better!
3. Remember, YOU can host the link list on your blog too! Just click “Get the code here…” at the bottom of the list.
Last Thursday we were thankful to meet 3 new friends and we hope you had a chance to read all about them but in case you didn't we've put them in the SPOTLIGHT below:
1.Peggy Frezon, from The Writer’s Dog, often writes heartfelt, dog-centered articles for Guidepost Magazine, Chicken Soup for the Soul, and her blog, Peggy’s Pet Place. Peggy lives in New York with her adorable cocker spaniel mix, Kelly.
2. Another new set of friends that we were pleased to meet were Scout and Jack from Two Greyhound Town. This brother and sister team always have something interesting to bark about so please introduce yourselves to them today!
3. Meet Kari, a recently married 2 dog owner from Kentucky who now resides in the Lone Star State, who blogs about her two adorable dogs Stella and Sophie, fashion, interior decorating, and cooking.