Followers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Bichon Comes To The Rescue!

Hello Dear Friends,


As many of Frankie's fans may know, it was a busy weekend for me because I was busy blogging on Daisy's behalf while she was busy hosting Frankie's virtual Ball and Chain Pawty and even though I am glad I participated I am also a bit exhausted. I felt as if I was really there with all of your wild and crazy dogs and I could not believe how everyone just "let themselves go" and had fun being creative and silly. I've been blogging since January and I must say that the Bachelor and Bachelor Party was the most fun I've had as a blogger!

As you may know, I am juggling time between blogging and pet sitting business and I've been able to keep my creative juices going until tonight because, after all, what can top two virtual parties, anyway? Well, I got lucky tonight when I checked my e-mail and found not one but two agility videos waiting for me in my inbox. Thank goodness for Mulligan's owner for sending them and thank goodness for Mulligan for making these videos so entertaining! Mulligan and his owner, Tina, are an incredibly talented team and here's the first video to prove it:



Time2Beat fastest clean dog in each height division wins! Mulligan was the 8"winner out of 9 dogs and the 7th fastest out fo all height divisions! Look at him go!

 

This video shows Tina and Mulligan in their second day (August 15, 2010) of competition at All Dogs Gym and Inn and once again they went 2Q's and 2 Blues!


Hope you enjoyed the shows! Have a great evening, everyone!
April and Daisy

14 comments:

  1. Mulligan is very talented for sure.

    lotsa licks, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great videos! Mulligan is doing great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this! Yep, Mulligan is talented all right!

    Your buddy,
    Bocci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my doggies Mulligan is a fast pup!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    PeeS Tank youz Daisy for doing such a wunderful jobs with Frankie's pawty. I know you and Pip worked very hard to makes it soo much fun. Breaking the guyz out of jail was a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Daisy and all of the hosts and hostesses did a fantastical job! THANK YOU!!!!

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had a great time at the party! Thanks for being such a great hostess!

    Mulligan looks great! He's got a lot of talent!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those were super videos!! I am surprise that you had the strengh to even do a blog today. You truly had yourself a grrrreat time at the pawties... and you went to BOTH. Sorry we guys got out of control.
    I'm thinkin' there will be some guys sniffin' round your pretty paws after your Coming Out. I hope your dad is up for the notion that you aren't a little puppy any more. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, very impressive Milligan. Enjoyable videos. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was great! I love the way he just soars over the jumps. He looks like Superman! That is just awesome. He looks like he's having a great time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!!! Awwww go Mulligan!! What a great partnership!! Awww look at him fly though - so fast for such a little doggy! Well done Mulligan and Tina. Thanks for sharing these clips!

    take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great run. My daughter used to compete our Pomeranian. Now she has left home and our pomeranian is bored which translates into barking... a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mulligan hit a great one! No second shots needed for him! Great video :)

    Thanks for sharin,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great videos! Way to go Mulligan!

    Lu-Lu & Lucius

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!