Followers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Henry Meows About His People


Meow! It's me, Henry, and I am so happy Oskar came up with the All About Your People Day or else I'd probably end up with another case of Writer's Block and I can't afford to get sick again! MOL! 


I am the purrfect choice to write about my mom, April, because I have been living with her for 11 years! Believe me, I know EVERYTHING about her but since I know where my next meal is coming from I will keep a few secrets to myself ....



but I will tell you that she loved teaching college prep reading classes and GED courses at Pensacola Junior College



and she loved to relax and catch some rays at Pensacola Beach at every pawsible moment


but 6 years later PJC was having money problems and my mom was worried that she'd be in the poorhouse if she stayed on campus sooo ....


she decided it was time to move back to her "homeland", New Hampshire, in 2004 (right before Hurricane Katrina came along). It made sense to move back to the Granite State beclaws she never thought she could be a Southern Belle! Hee! Hee!


My mom was STILL single when she moved home but as soon as she met my dad she wasn't single anymore and the rest is history! The End.


17 comments:

  1. Hi and thanks for stopping by our blog. We have seen you on others and are happy to meet you. Mom says to have no fear, Thunder will be at the vet's tomorrow as soon as they give her an appt. for him. And he won't like the drops but if he needs them he will get them.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love a good love story. Sounds like your mom was meant to return to NH that's for sure!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof! Woof! Your mom defintiely made the right decision. Yes being a teacher is very gratifying but its hard n unpredictable since it is by contract. I know cause my mom use to teach too for 15 years. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Henry, are you keeping those secrets because you think your mom won't feed you or because you're saving them for blackmail material to use later? Either way, it was cool to learn more about your mom! I'm glad Writer's Block didn't get you again!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. See? She was MEANT to be in NH.

    Our computer usually freezes when we try to comment on your blog.....yours and a few others, go figure. (Our computer will probably be landfill soon.)

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was great to hear all about you!!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great story, Henry=we LOVE happy endings!...Have a fun week, sweet friends...kitty kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was an excellent report Henry. I liked learning more about your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pawesomel story! My Mommy went to college in Pensacola. She said the beaches are beautiful there.

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  10. We were just getting into your story when it ended, Henry! We understand about where your next meal is comin' from! What an interesting and very pretty mom you have! Thank you for sharing your story!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey HEnry! Thanks fur sharing your peoples with us.
    Your mum wwent from hot FL to old NH...datt bes a REAL bg change...hehehe Hers could have come to SC and hers would haves been a genuine southern belle after dat, with an acent and all.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Meow! It's me, Henry, and I'm purrfectly pleased that you liked my "meow out" about my mom and dad! I did like living in Pensacola but I'm glad I moved to New Hamphire beclaws that's where I met my dad who is pawsome and he loves me soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Henry,

    Thanks for sharing your mom's story with us! I lives in NY we is almost neighbors. :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Henry!!
    We's just loved reading alls about yous Mommy and how she met yous Daddy too!!

    Daddys Pawrents will be moving to NH once 'dere home sells!!

    Yous got Wonderful hoomans and oh do we love to read 'bout dem!!
    'dey so sweet and adorable peeps!!

    If's Mommy ever makes us mad..
    yous Mommy is 'da first Mommy we's come overs to invade 'da fridge!!

    We just loved all 'dese hooman posts!!

    xoxoxo,
    Josie, Izzy and Anakin Man

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What kind of rating do these pet sitting experts get? Are they good to your pet? What kinds of activities do they do together?

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was a cute little story, thank you so much for sharing it. Hey I have family up in NH, that is neat. Now that you are married, hopefully you will need someone to do some pet sitting for you.

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!