Imagine my surprise when I was awarded with THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD from my good buddy, Frankie Furter, this weekend! I look to Frankie as one of the "BEST OF THE BEST" of bloggers so to have him bark my name is indeed an honor! Thank you, Frankie! If you haven't ventured over to his blog please do so by clicking on Frankie's name, above, and introduce yourself to the little guy!
According to the rules, I am supposed to share SEVEN things about little 'ol me and I thought it would be fun to share them with the help of pictures so I hope you enjoy the view!
1. I absolutely adore sheep and as you can see I think they all need a big 'ol kiss from yours truly whenever possible. I just love their ears, don't you? But then again, I think I love all ears in general!
2. If you look closely at the above picture you will see a crutch under my arm which brings me to the second thing about me....I am accident prone! This photo was taken a few weeks after I managed to break my left kneecap in four pieces after tripping over my good pal, Sophie the basset mix. I promise to blog about that adventure soon...it's a doozy of a story!
Mad Men and I'm even more in love with Jon Hamm's character, Don Draper. What woman isn't crazy about this handsome fella, anyway?
4. I love vacationing in Oak Bluffs on Martha's Vineyard and this gingerbread guest house (http://www.titticutfollies.com/) is just as enchanting on the inside as it is outside. If you've never visited Oak Bluffs, I highly recommend it!
5. Fascinating as it may sound, a nutritionist diagnosed me as gluten intolerant which means that I am sensitive to the elastic protein in wheat, rye, and barley. If you'd like to know more about gluten intolerance I recommend a visit to http://glutenfreegirl.blogspot.com/!
6. Ever since I could walk, my dad taught me how to play golf and I still play from time to time....when I can afford to, that is!
7. I wouldn't call myself a Movie Buff but I do love the movies and my favorite theater is the Wilton Town Hall Theater where they show artsy, independent films for only $6.00 per person!
And now that you have learned seven things about me, I am supposed to pass the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD to seven deserving bloggers who befriended me when I first started blogging. And the winners are:
1. Lorenza the dachshund who wears the prettiest dresses ever!
2. The Rocky Creek Scotties who are as cute as can be!
3. Farley, the golden retriever, who always has something positive to bark about!
4. The Portuguese Water Dogs who are very agile and very talented pooches!
5. Two silly French Bulldogs, Benny and Lilly, who make me laugh every day!
6. Two fuzzy, entertaining Airedales, Maggie and Mitch!
7. Jazzi, the Scottie, who always has something fun to bark about!